China 062

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June 21, '06

June 21, ‘06

We made Chinese folk cutouts: a butterfly, double happiness (two characters for happiness), and a variation on double happiness. I fleetingly thought of bringing them home as a gift for Susan, explaining that they were made by a famous artist and were expensive. (Susan: did you want me to buy some art?)

Went to the zoo and saw the pandas. The grounds of the zoo (est. 1906 in imperial times) are extensive. We got tired in the heat.

2 Comments:

Blogger barbara.j.knight@gmail.com said...

Well Henry, I have been reading your blogs. I have enjoyed every word. The blog today sound less stressful than yesterdays. I hope your blocked credit card and email is resolving. If there is anything I can do from here send up smoke signals or something. Just joking...just let me know.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Myra Jones said...

Sounds like fun so far, Henry. I have this advice from the Help Desk about your email: "He's getting a Javascript error, and script debugging is turned on. He should go to Tools --> Internet Options, and click the "Advanced" tab. There, he'll find a checkbox (maybe two, depending on his version of IE) labeled "Disable Script Debugging," about six items down the list. That or both of those should be check marked. After checking the appropriate boxes on the Advanced tab, he should go back to the General tab, and click "Delete Files," check marking "Delete all offline content" before hitting OK. After that and a computer restart, I'd bet he'll be good to go."

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home